If you know me, its been a long time coming. I’ve been talking about starting a faith & lifestyle blog for 3 years now. However, we all know its not time to move till He says so.
For those who don’t know me, I’m Michele! WELCOME!!! 🙂
I’m a Child of God.
I’m married to my dream dude, Amner Fernandez<3
I’m 23 years young… (If only aging can stop here!)
I’m a lifestyle/blogger photographer.
Hopefully, as this blog unfolds you will get to know me more! Some of you may be wondering why I started a blog, and I have three reasons why!
- I needed a space online to get my testimonies, messages, opinions & experiences across. My life has been one crazy whirlwind that I am so grateful for and can not wait to continue experiencing it. Why not document it?
- I have sooo many interests beyond photography, content creating and health. I am a coffee enthusiast, essential oil lover & grocery store fanatic. OH, thats not all: I find cooking to be one of my creative plug-ins. I enjoy finding creative ways to do things such as, exercising, eating and doing laundry!
- Although I have a lot to say, I love to connect with others. This blog is not intended to be a one way street. Its open. I want this to be a safe space for anyone who is seeking one.
THINGS TO EXPECT FROM THIS BLOG:
- Christ-centered things. No seriously, it can be anything. Testimonies, what I’m currently reading with notes, lessons learned, Bible reviews, SRT follow alongs. ANYTHING.
- REVIEWS UPON REVIEWS. I am a heavy Amazon & Trader Joes buyer and I love trying new things. Pictures will be included! (gotta make things look cute, ya know)
- Essential Oil everything… Yes, I’m a total millennial, I know.
- Vegan recipes & kitchen hacks!
- Photography tips and tricks here and there. I have my own photo blog HERE if you’re interested in checking it out.
- Marital lessons, date ideas, things we’ve learned & how things change over time.
- Home anything. We just moved into our first home and I’m currently typing on the only table in the house 🙂 (as of now) ex. building & choosing furniture, DIYs, organization tips and hacks, etc..
BLOG POSTS TO COME:
- Who I was vs. who I am
- Why Morning Aria?
- Starting a Blog (detailed version)
- Working for influencers
- Essential Oil Hauls
- Current blends
- Fall in Miami
- Pantry Organization
- 2018 best Amazon Products
- Journey to Marriage